Share full text access.
Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Volume 84 , Issue 1 January Pages Related Information. Close Figure Viewer.
Browse All Figures Return to Figure. Previous Figure Next Figure. Email or Customer ID.
The Human Species: An Introduction to Biological Anthropology by John H Relethford - odoqohuw.tk
With its lively narrative and emphasis on the most current topics and findings in the field, The Human Species explores the major questions that concern biological anthropologists about our species. His textbook, The Human Species: An Introduction to Biological Anthropology, was first published in , and is currently in the eighth edition.
In addition, he has authored or coauthored over 80 peer-reviewed journal articles, 18 book chapters, and numerous book reviews and other publications. He has served on the editorial boards of many journals, and is an elected Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
Atelinae phylogenetic relationships: The trichotomy revived?
- Marina McCarthy?
- The Routledge International Handbook of Dyscalculia and Mathematical Learning Difficulties.
- Stroke: Practical Management, Third Edition?
- Chaos Bound: Orderly Disorder in Contemporary Literature and Science.
- Realism Discourse and Deconstruction (Routledge Studies in Critical Realism (Routledge Critical Realism)).
- ANTH - Introduction to Biological Anthropology.
- Iron Oxides in the Laboratory Preparation and Characterization.
Relationship of strain magnitude to morphological variation in the primate skull. Continuity or colonization in Anglo-Saxon England?
Isotope evidence for mobility, subsistence practice, and status at West Heslerton. Physical growth and nutritional status of Tsimane' Amerindian children of lowland Bolivia. Introduction to the Course. What is Biological Anthropology?
The Human Species: An Introduction to Biological Anthropology
Course by Topic. Evolution: Theory and Biological Basis. Evolutionary Theory. The Mechanics of Herdity. Man among the Primates.
The Diversity of Life. The Primates.